Digging through cannabis deals is a whole thing.
Wouldn’t it be nice to receive personal introductions to private cannabis company CEOs and investment opportunities that match your specific cannabis investing criteria?
Since 2014, we’ve made over 125 investments into over 110 companies in the ancillary cannabis and hemp/CBD sectors. Today, our portfolio includes seed-stage companies and growth-stage businesses valued at close to $100M. So there’s something for everyone.
CanopyBoulder’s Investor & Community Relations Manager, Celia Daly, works to introduce investors to deals that fit their specific investment goals and strategy.
And just like that, half the work is done. It’s that simple.
To get started, schedule a call with Celia or email her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are some examples of current open deals.
- First North American company to win a vertical license in China for hemp and hemp-derived CBD. Team is on the ground, setting up distribution in China and staging up for a Series A
- IP holding and development company with a focus on cannabis extraction. Currently seeking investors to complete their $2.5M fundraising round ($2.15M already raised).
- Learning management system for budtenders around best practices, products and brands, sponsored by brands and facilitated by dispensaries. Strategic go-to-market partner acquired and currently generating SaaS revenue streams.
- B2B media company focused on cannabis brands as exhibitors/advertisers and dispensaries as attendees/readers. Pre-revenue.
- Fintech startup in cannabis acting as an intermediary between financial institutions and cannabis-related business (CRB) customers. Revenue generating and growing.
- Chef-curated, all natural, full-spectrum CBD/hemp consumer products brand focused on the fast growing snack foods category. Revenue generating.
- First AI-powered self-checkout solution/vending machine for cannabis dispensaries. Pre-revenue.