Full Stack Engineer, Stickyleaf
Stickyleaf Software is searching for a talented developer who is interested in getting involved with an early-stage company. Stickyleaf is an energetic, fast-paced development shop providing solutions for retail cannabis companies. You will have the opportunity to build products and make technology decisions that will be the foundation of the Stickyleaf platform for years to come.
- Perform development of complex software applications
- Write code across the full stack – front end Web UI, middle tier service layer, and back end database
- Perform analysis of requirements and design
- Create and execute unit tests and perform basic systems testing
- Participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings
- Mentor engineers in coding practices and process
- Work in an Agile Scrum team process, collaborating closely with fellow developers, DBAs, QA, team leads, and stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and support system and application problems
- 5+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented software design
- Understanding of Test Driven Development
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Able to communicate complex technical concepts to company stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- BS in Computer Science (or related field)
Nice to Have
- Clear communication style to manage expectations, provide estimates, and interact with a team throughout the development cycle.
- A willingness to learn, and energy to tackle new tasks and learn the required skills to complete them.
- Initiative to think ahead to what skills should be learned and resources acquired to accomplish advanced programming tasks.
- Loyalty to employers to enable us to provide ongoing investment in your skill-sets.
- Experience with Angular and/or other single page application frameworks
- Experience with distributed source control systems (preferably Git)
- Great work ethic.
- A sense of humor.
Please send you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org