Account Executive, Stickyleaf
Stickyleaf is a fast-growing SaaS startup that provides software solutions to retail cannabis shops and delivery services. Our e-commerce and customer growth platform helps boost our customers revenue and streamline their day-to-day operations..
As an Account Executive at Stickyleaf Software, you'll be responsible for engaging and educating dozens of qualified leads a month, validating how our solution will solve their problems and then negotiating, closing, and handing off new clients to our success team.
If you are a dedicated self starter, are amazing at closing deals, and want to sell an incredible product — we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Take warm leads and rapidly engage (think minutes) in a welcoming manner with the goal to determine fit and schedule a demo
- Understand and explain a robust technology at an executional level
- Design, execute, and own customer strategy and plans
- Gather (and help illuminate) requirements, paint a vision for success with the opportunity, educate and demonstrate success through demos, and move forward to close
- Uncover the pain and cost of the status quo through focused discussion around how they currently work, with the ability to articulate the costs of their pain back to the prospect.
- Build value through the articulation of features and benefits that match customer pain and use that value to confidently ask for the business.
- Meticulously maintain records including notes, status, stage, pipeline, and forecast as is critical in a high-velocity environment where you're getting multiple new inbound leads every day
- 3+ years of SaaS selling experience
- Experienced with consultative solution selling, particularly in a B2B context, where you can help educate your opportunities to a close in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow a proven sales process to create a consistent and successful client experience
- Strive to exceed productivity and revenue metrics, someone who is willing to put in the work to be a top AE month in and month out
- Competent and confident with technology so you can run awesome webinars and demos that wow your opportunities and have you on the front foot when they have questions.
- Naturally inquisitive, curious, and hungry with a tenacious work ethic and never-quit attitude.
- Extremely confident in welcoming early opportunities, guiding them through the sales process, and asking for their business.
- Has high professional empathy with the ability to "put yourself in the shoes" of various roles in different types of industries with the ability to flex your sales style to match vertical specific nomenclature, challenges, workflows, and key closing points.
- Capable and comfortable working all phases of the funnel with balance and autonomy to produce consistent results from qualification to close
Nice to Haves:
- Prior CRM / PM / PSA tool experience.
- Experience working with retail cannabis companies
Please send you resume and cover letter to email@example.com