APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!
We will open applications for our 2020 class in fall 2019.
In the meantime, if you're interested in potentially joining a team for equity, fill out this form.
- Only 1 cohort in 2019 - so now is the time!
- Ancillary & Hemp/CBD products & services only - we do not invest in cultivation, retail or anything that touches THC.
- 16-week, full time, in-person program in Boulder, Colorado - ***Must attend the program in its entirety***
- $30,000 investment upon acceptance in exchange for between 6-9.5% common equity in your company - intended to cover living expenses for team during program and provide some capital to further develop your business
- Additional $100,000 available in convertible note
- Access to our extensive network of advisors, mentors and industry leaders
- Potential follow-on funding of between $50-200k upon completion of program, as determined by investment committee
- Our partnership with The Arcview Group and out extensive network gives our teams access to over 750 angel investors who are proactively looking to invest in cannabis companies.
Consider before applying:
- We only invest in ancillary and hemp/CBD products and services. We DO NOT invest in the growing, processing, testing, or sale of cannabis or cannabis products that include THC. Please do NOT apply if you“touch” THC. You will be rejected.
- Our accelerator program requires 100% commitment from the founding team for 16 weeks.
- Applying to Canopy is a big decision! Please read through the information below and this blog post, and make sure you fully understand everything before submitting an application.
- Your chances go up when you submit a comprehensive and well thought out application. Please take the time you need to answer the questions completely. We take your level of thoroughness into consideration
- Apply early - we strongly suggest completing this request as soon as you can to maximize your chances of being accepted.