NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
PROGRAM RUNS MAY 6 - AUGUST 30, 2019
- Ancillary & Hemp/CBD products & services only - we do not invest in cultivation or anything that touches THC
- 16-week, full time, in-person program in Boulder, Colorado - ***Each founder must attend the program in its entirety***
- $30,000 in seed funding upon acceptance - intended to cover living expenses for team during program and provide some capital to further develop your business
- Access to our extensive network of advisors, mentors and industry leaders
- In exchange for between 6-9.5% equity in your company
- Potential follow-on funding of between $50-200k upon completion of program, as determined by investment committee
- Our partnership with The Arcview Group gives our teams access to over 650 angel investors who are proactively looking to invest in cannabis companies.
Consider before applying:
- We only invest in ancillary and hemp/CBD products and services. We DO NOT invest in the growing, processing, testing, or sale of cannabis or cannabis products that include THC. Please do NOT apply if you“touch” THC. You will be rejected.
- Our accelerator program requires 100% commitment from the founding team for 16 weeks.
- Applying to Canopy is a big decision! Please read through the information below and this blog post, and make sure you fully understand everything before submitting an application.
- Your chances go up when you submit a comprehensive and well thought out application. Please take the time you need to answer the questions completely. We take your level of thoroughness into consideration
- Apply early - we strongly suggest completing this request as soon as you can to maximize your chances of being accepted.