IS YOUR BUSINESS RIGHT FOR CANOPYBOULDER?
CanopyBoulder is currently accepting applications for our 2020 class.
But is it the right fit for your business? Do you need to have revenue yet? What if you're a sole founder? Does your whole team need to attend the program in full?
Learn about the program, the application process, what we're looking and get your questions answered in our live webinar on September 13 at 11am MST/ 1pm EST.
RSVP now to save your spot >>
Just as a reminder....
- We're only holding one class in 2020 - so now is the time to apply.
- Ancillary & Hemp/CBD products & services only - we do not invest in cultivation, retail or anything that touches THC.
- 16-week, full time, in-person program in Boulder, Colorado - ***Must attend the program in its entirety***
- $20,000 investment upon acceptance in exchange for between 6-9.5% common equity in your company - intended to cover living expenses for team during program and provide some capital to further develop your business
- Additional $100,000 available in convertible note
- Access to our extensive network of advisors, mentors and industry leaders
- Potential follow-on funding of between $50-200k upon completion of program, as determined by investment committee
- Our partnership with The Arcview Group and out extensive network gives our teams access to over 750 angel investors who are proactively looking to invest in cannabis companies.